Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Barefoot Trimmin' Ramblin'

Wha'z up?  I'm sooooo excited!  Wanna know why?  I get to order my supplies soon!  YAY!

I have been researching up a storm and feel confident enough to start at least rasping their hooves in between trimmings!  WOO HOO!  The reason I am so excited is because for the first time in a while I am genuinely excited and have stayed excited for more than a week!  I noticed on Sonny at least that he lands toe first and that his frog is small and his heel a wee bit restricted.  So that leads to him having NO "dead" sole on the toe but at least an eighth of an inch in his seat of corn and the surrounding sole area.  His toe is also more square and has corners PLUS he has quarter chipping and flaring.  Red on the other hand looks pretty good but I haven't really worked on him...


7 comments:

Abigail said...

Hey!
Congrats!!! =P Have fun!
-Abby-

Abigail said...

Oh- I really like your siggy! I <3 it!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!
-Abby-

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abigail~
Thanx!

~Barefoot Trimmer Wannabe and Homeopathy Crazed...

Sarah said...

Lauren-
Cool! whatcha ordering in the set? (sorry i'm not that "informed" about barefoot trimming) ttyl!
Sarah

Jordyn Daniels said...

??? What set? The Pete Ramey DVD set? That gives you EVERYTHING you need to know!

~Barefoot Trimmer Wannabe and Homeopathy Crazed...

Sarah said...

Lauren-
ok, i guess! when are you getting the apron thingy? i thought that was what you were asking for Christmas! have a good week! oh and guess what??? i am going to a grammar class (classical conversations) in sarasota tommorrow and it if FUN!!! nanny jo is here and my mom and me are on our computers in the living room and nanny jo is watching the "factor" on the fox channel- i never knew she was so into politics!
8D trainer!
~Sarah~

Abigail said...

'Ello Lauren!
Would you mind e-mailing me a diagram of the hoove? I don't know why I'm asking- I just am! lol! Anyhoo, tty ASAP!
~Abby ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails