Sunday, September 27, 2009

1st Chronicle

I made this blog to Chronicle my Journey through Barefoot Trimming and Homeopathy for my horses (and Homeopathy for humans, I guess...).  For my 2nd semester of school this year I am doing a course on Barefoot trimming and am getting high school credits!  Right now I am researching up a storm and for Christmas will get all the necessary tools needed to start barefoot trimming!  Homeopathy and barefoot trimming has always interested me.  My family is VERY health conscious so I guess this just comes naturally to me ;) .  It is also a challenge and I LOVE challenges!  I LOVE comments!  So comment!  Give me tips or tell me if I helped you out...  The Journey through barefoot trimming and homeopathy is going to be one bumpy ride.  But it is SO going to be worth it!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Lauren-
Cool- I guess? what is barefoot trimming?
Sarah

Abigail said...

Hey girl!
Cool new blog!!!! =P What's barefoot trimming?? E-mai me!!!! tty ASAP!!!!!!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Sarah~
Barefoot trimming is-well-barefoot trimming :D! It is what a farrier is except I'll do it without shoes ;)! So in other words BAREFOOT! lol!

Abby~
Thanx! Look at what I said to Sarah ;)! I will if my email will behave and I have time...

~Barefoot Trimmer Wannabe and Homeopathy Crazed (Lauren)

Sarah said...

Lauren-
Whew! I thought you meaody who trimmed a PERSON'S feet, lol! and what's homeopathy?????

~Sarah~

Lea and Eddie said...

That's great Lauren!!! Learning to trim is so much fun!
Best of luck! You're going to do great!!!

Lea and Eddie said...

That's great! I love learning about trimming, isn't it fun? =-D
Best of luck!!
P.S. How did you make the email subscription on the side of this blog and how did you get the extra links at the top?? They are super cool!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Sarah~
NO! lol! Homeopathy is a natural way to heal the body and things of that nature.

Lea~
Thanx! It is SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! Thanx, again! What about on my Teen Life Blog I'll post directions for the email sub and the extra links? Check it out in 3-4 days! I'll Hopefully have it up by then ;)! lol!

~Lauren

Related Posts with Thumbnails